- Manufacturer: Saltigo
- Substance / CAS no.: Carbonyldiimidazole
- CAS: 530-62-1
- EC Number: 208-488-9
- REACH: 01-2120065088-53-0000
- IUPAC Name: Di(imidazol-1-yl)methanone
- Concentration / Purity: 98%
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C7H6N4O
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 162.150
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy managment
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Availability on Request.
Packaging: 10 kg Drums, 25 kg Drums, 50 kg Drums
1,1 ‘-Carbonyl-diimidzole or 1,1 ‘-Carbonyl-bis-imidazole (CBI) is a reagent derived from phosgene by displacement of both chlorine atoms by imidazole.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.