1,3,5-Trioxane for synthesis
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: 1,3,5-Trioxane
- CAS: 110-88-3
- EC Number: 203-812-5
- REACH: 01-2119487944-20
- IUPAC Name: 1,3,5-Trioxane
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Solid
- Molecular Formula: C3H6O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: 1,3,5-Trioxan ; 1,3,5-trioxan trioxymethylene ; 1,3,5-Trioxane ; trioxymethylene ; trioxymethylene; 1,3,5 trioxan
- Industries: Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Not available
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
1,3,5-Trioxane min. 99%
Assay min. 99.0 %
Melting point 60-63 °C
Identity conform - IR
We will be pleased to send you further product information on request.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly via "request a quote".
Subject to confirmation and based on our General Terms and Conditions, please refer to: https://www.stockmeier.com/en/legal/general-terms/.
Please consider that some products are subject to certain regulations, e. g. end-use-certificate, mineral oil tax or spirits tax, which need to be clarified before delivery.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.