ADDITIN® RC 8213
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- REACH: 01-2119976351-35-0002
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Not available
- Industries: Lubricants
- Product Groups: Chemicals for Industrial Oils , Chemicals for Hydraulic Fluids , Chemicals for Metal Working Fluids , Additives , Chemicals for Greases , Extreme Pressure Additives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit LAB)
- Köln, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
ADDITIN® RC 8213 can be used as an effective nonferrous metal deactivator and ashless EP additive.
Due to its chemical structure ADDITIN® RC 8213 acts as an inhibitor against attack on copper by aggressive Sulphur compounds whilst exhibiting good EP behavior.
We recommend a dosage of 0.05% - 0.5% of ADDITIN® RC 8213 as nonferrous metal deactivator. The typical treat level of ADDITIN® RC 8213 as EP additive, e.g. in greases, is 1.0% -3.0% by weight.
- 4 x 200 KG STEEL DRUMS (Pallet)
- 1000 KG IBC
**Production lead time: 2 weeks**
**Supplier: LANXESS Deutschland GmbH**
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.