Alantum N10 Foam - 1200 µm (NiFeCrAl)
- Manufacturer: Alantum Europe GmbH
- REACH: Not available
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Solid
- Color: Gray
- Industries: Other Industries , Research Chemicals , Pharma & Life Science , Cleaning Products , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Other Surfactants , Other Intermediates , Solids , Metal Packaging , Absorbers , Processing Additives , High Performance Materials , Catalysts
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Alantum Europe GmbH
- München, DE
- Visit Website
Alantum Foam has a high range of advantages, including:
• High surface area
• 100% open porous
• Low pressure drop applications
• Highly corrosion resistant
• Temperature resistant up to 900°C
These foams are used as next generation catalyst carriers.
Alantum can support in (catalyst) washcoating, cutting, shaping and bonding.
Dimensions and properties are fully customizable. Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Alantum is the only scaled manufacturer of alloy foam worldwide.
Our patented powder metallurgical technology converts base metal foams into high-performance super alloys with outstanding properties.
Porosity: 95 %
Pore size: 1200 µm
Area Density: 1275 g/m²
Composition: Ni: 55.5%; Fe: 20.0%; Cr: 19.5%; Al: 5.0%
Production tolerances are provided in the full specification.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.