ARALDITE® GT 6097
- Manufacturer: Huntsman
- Substance / CAS no.: 4,4'-(2,2-Propanediyl)diphenol-2-(chloromethyl)oxirane(1:1)
- CAS: 25068-38-6
- EC Number: 500-033-5
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 4,4'-(2,2-Propanediyl)diphenol - 2-(chloromethyl)oxirane (1:1)
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Flakes
- Molecular Formula: C18H21ClO3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 320.810
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: 4,4'-Isopropylidenediphenol, Epoxy Type 7, oligomeric reaction products with 1-chloro-2,3-epoxypropane; PKHH; Paphen; Phenoxy; Epon; Araldilt; Aicarpox; Adeka; AER; reaction product: bisphenol-A-(epichlorhydrin); 4,4'-Isopropylidenediphenol, oligomeric reaction products with 1-chloro-2,3-epoxypropane
- Industries: Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Surface Additives , Other Additives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czechia, Côte d'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands [Malvinas], Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia (Federated States of), Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French part), Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See), Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.), Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Zambia, Åland Islandsmore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Becker Industrielack Gmbh
- Dormagen, DE
- Supplier T&C
Please note: Incoterm EXW Dormagen.
Solid, bisphenol-A based, high molecular weight epoxy resin.
- Iinings for cans, tubes and metal containers
- mechanically and chemically highly resistant heat-curing primers
- cured with amino resins for formulating heat-curing, chemically resistant, high gloss enamels for washing machines, etc.
Araldite® GT 6097 should be stored in a dry place, preferably in the sealed original container, at temperatures between 2 and 40 °C. The product should not be stored exposed to direct sunlight.
More information on technical data sheet (TDS)
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.