- Manufacturer: Viaton Europe GmbH
- Substance / CAS no.: Barium Sulfate
- CAS: 7727-43-7
- EC Number: 231-784-4
- REACH: Exempted from REACH Registration
- IUPAC Name: Barium sulfate
- Concentration / Purity: 98.5%
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: BaSO4
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 233.383
- Industries: Rubber , Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Pulp & Paper , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Intermediates , Inorganic Fillers & Extenders
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
With the exceptions: Egypt
Barium sulfate, pure & white, milled to fine powders.
Available qualities: Superfine (5 microns), Fine (7,5 microns), Standard (12 microns), Dedusted (15 microns) and AWE 25 (25 microns)
Baryte/Barium Sulphate/Heavy Spar
-High whiteness (L* > 96)
-No reaction with other elements (inert)
-Low hardness and therefore low abrasiveness
-Weather-resistant & lightfast
-Low specific surface
-High brilliance in colour
Material is available in 25 kgs paper bags on pallets, Big Bags or bulk loaded.
For further information (TDS/SDS) and an individual quotation please use the Request a Quote button.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.