- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: 01-2119457614-35-0000
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Red
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Agriculture , Construction , Paints & Coatings , Ceramics & Glass
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 110 is a yellowish iron oxide red pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials. As a result of the manufacturing process (Laux-process), which includes a high temperature calcining step, the pigment has a higher intrinsic hardness than other precipitated pigments. It is very resistant to color change during high energy dispersion processes. The high temperatures involved in the calcining process also give the pigment outstanding heat stability.
Color Index: 7749
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.