- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: 01-2119457614-35-0000
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Agriculture , Construction
- Product Groups: Pigments & Dyes , Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
With the exceptions: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cuba, Egypt, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Tunisia, United States of America
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Bayferrox® 130 is an iron oxide red pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials. As a result of the manufacturing process (Laux-process), which includes a high temperature calcining step, the pigment has a higher intrinsic hardness than other precipitated pigments. It is very resistant to color change during high energy dispersion processes. The high temperatures involved in the calcining process also give the pigment outstanding heat stability.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.