Bayferrox® 222 FM
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: 01-2119457614-35-0000
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Red
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 222 FM is a fine milled iron oxide red pigment. The product fulfills the higher requirements necessary in the paint and coating industry. It is a reasonably priced red pigment, that is mainly applied base coatings or in anti-corrosion paints.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.