- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron (II,III) Oxide
- CAS: 1317-61-9
- EC Number: 235-442-5
- REACH: 01-2119457646-28-0000
- IUPAC Name: Iron (II,III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe3O4
- Color: Black
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 231.530
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: Fe3O4; Iron(II,III) oxide; Bayferrox
- Industries: Construction , Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 316 is an iron oxide black pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials. Apart from that it fulfills the higher requirements necessary in the paint and coating industry. Therefore, it can also be used in many fields of application in the paint and coating industry. The product is manufactured using the Laux-process which stands for high quality and application advantages.
Color Index: 77499
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.