- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron (II,III) Oxide
- CAS: 1317-61-9
- EC Number: 235-442-5
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Iron (II,III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe3O4
- Color: Black
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 231.530
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Fe3O4; Iron(II,III) oxide; Bayferrox
- Industries: Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Not available
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Canada, United States of Americamore
LANXESS Corporation - BU IPG
- Pittsburgh, PA, US
Bayferrox® 340 is a bluish iron oxide black pigment with high tinting strength. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials. The product is manufactured using the Laux-process which stands for high quality and application advantages.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.