- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance: Iron Hydroxide Oxide Yellow
- CAS: 51274-00-1
- EC Number: 257-098-5
- REACH COMPLIANT: 01-2119457554-33-0000
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+) hydroxide oxidandiide
- Purity: 0%
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: FeH3O3
- Color: Yellow
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.870
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
With the exceptions: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cuba, Egypt, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Tunisia, United States of America
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Bayferrox® 3905 is a micronized iron oxide yellow pigment. It displays a notably reduced oil absorption and excellent dispersibility. The product belongs to the product range of High Performance Pigments and fulfills the higher requirements necessary in the paint and coating industry.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.