Bayferrox® 3910 LV
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron Hydroxide Oxide Yellow
- CAS: 51274-00-1
- EC Number: 257-098-5
- REACH: 01-2119457554-33-0000
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+) hydroxide oxidandiide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: FeH3O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.870
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: ferric oxide yellow; ferric oxide,yellow; iron hydroxide oxide yellow; C.I. 77492.; iron(3+) ion hydrate hydroxide oxidandiide; Iron hydroxide oxide yellow; Iron Oxide Yellow 4420; C.I. Pigment Yellow 42; Yellow iron oxide
- Industries: Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 3910 LV is a micronized iron oxide yellow pigment. Special treatment of this Low Viscosity version of Bayferrox® 3910 makes it especially suitable for highly concentrated paste systems. The product belongs to the product range of High Performance Special Pigments and fulfills the higher requirements necessary in the paint and coating industry.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.