- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: All components are registered.
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Construction
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 600 is a light brown iron oxide pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials.
-contains, Fe2O3 (CAS 1309-37-1), Fe3O4 (CAS 1317-61-9), and, FeO(OH) (CAS 51274-00-1)
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.