- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: All components are registered.
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Construction
- Product Groups: Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
Bayferrox® 610 is a light brown iron oxide pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials.
Preparation of iron oxide pigments: CAS 1309-37-1 (Pigment red 101), 1317-61-9 (Pigment black 11) and 51274-00-1(Pigment yellow 42)
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.