Bayferrox® 920 Z
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron Hydroxide Oxide Yellow
- CAS: 51274-00-1
- EC Number: 257-098-5
- REACH: 01-2119457554-33-0000
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+) hydroxide oxidandiide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: FeH3O3
- Color: Yellow
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.870
- Concentration / Purity: 99.4%
- Synonyms: ferric oxide yellow; ferric oxide,yellow; iron hydroxide oxide yellow; C.I. 77492.; iron(3+) ion hydrate hydroxide oxidandiide; Iron hydroxide oxide yellow; Iron Oxide Yellow 4420; C.I. Pigment Yellow 42; Yellow iron oxide
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Ceramics & Glass
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 920 Z is an iron oxide yellow pigment. The delivery form is powder. In the production process of the Z-Grades LANXESS uses only selected raw materials with high purity. These products fulfill all requirements of the cosmetic industry or for the coloration of paper for cigarette tips. Since the product is directly in contact with human skin, certain legal requirements have to be fulfilled and a high level of skin tolerance has to be ensured. The Z-Grades of the Bayferrox® and Colortherm® product lines are subject to certain test procedures and fulfill high dermatological standards.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.