- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron Hydroxide Oxide Yellow
- CAS: 51274-00-1
- EC Number: 257-098-5
- REACH: 01-2119457554-33-0000
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+) hydroxide oxidandiide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: FeH3O3
- Color: Yellow
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.870
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: ferric oxide yellow; ferric oxide,yellow; iron hydroxide oxide yellow; C.I. 77492.; iron(3+) ion hydrate hydroxide oxidandiide; Iron hydroxide oxide yellow; Iron Oxide Yellow 4420; C.I. Pigment Yellow 42; Yellow iron oxide
- Industries: Construction , Paints & Coatings , Ceramics & Glass
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 930 is an iron oxide yellow pigment. It is delivered as powder and can be applied for the coloration of a wide variety of construction materials.
Color Index: 77492
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.