- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron Hydroxide Oxide Yellow
- CAS: 51274-00-1
- EC Number: 257-098-5
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+) hydroxide oxidandiide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: FeH3O3
- Color: Yellow
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.870
- Concentration / Purity: 99.4%
- Synonyms: ferric oxide yellow; ferric oxide,yellow; iron hydroxide oxide yellow; C.I. 77492.; iron(3+) ion hydrate hydroxide oxidandiide; Iron hydroxide oxide yellow; Iron Oxide Yellow 4420; C.I. Pigment Yellow 42; Yellow iron oxide
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Ceramics & Glass
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Bayferrox® 943 is a reddish iron oxide yellow pigment. A crystal modification (the so-called gamma-modification) gives it its unique orange undertone. Due to its short needle-shaped structure, the pigment has interesting low viscosity properties. It belongs to the product range of High Performance and High Performance Special Pigments and fulfills the higher requirements necessary in the paint and coating industry.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.