BAYSCRIPT® CYAN BA LIQ.
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Direct Blue 199
- CAS: 12222-04-7
- EC Number: 602-190-6
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Di(tetramethylammonium)(29H,31H-phthalocyanin-N29,N30,N31,N32)disulfonamide disulfonate, cuprate(2-)complex, derivates
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: -
- Color: Blue
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 12%
- Synonyms: C.I. 74190; Daiwa Blue 319H; Daiwa IJ Blue 319HL; Direct Blue 199; Direct Lightfast Turquoise Blue FBL; Direct Turquoise Blue FBL; Duasyn Direct Turquoise Blue FRL-SF; Duasynjet Cyan FRL-SF; Fastusol Blue 75L; Intrajet Liquid Blue JE; Irgasperse Jet
- Industries: Paints & Coatings
- Product Groups: Dyes
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit RCH)
- Köln, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
BAYSCRIPT® Cyan BA is a highly purified water-based dye solution for inkjet printing and other high quality inks. LANXESS offers a complete range of water-based BAYSCRIPT® dyes for inkjet printing. The products are suitable for use in office printers (desktop) as well as large format printers and industrial inkjet printing. Moreover, all BAYSCRIPT® colorants can be employed advantageously for high quality inks in the office supplies industry. Our BAYSCRIPT® products meet all requirements on colorants for the manufacturing of high quality inks. All BAYSCRIPT® dyes are offered as highly purified liquid formulations with high surface tension, low viscosity and excellent low-residue filtration properties. The concentration of chloride ions and other salts, particularly bivalent metal ions, is minimized to reduce printhead corrosion with printing and to allow a long shelf life of the inks. This also allows for an extended shelf life of the dye itself. BAYSCRIPT® dyes offer high intensity of color and brilliance and good solubility in solvents commonly used for the production of inkjet inks. BAYSCRIPT® dyes offer the user a coloristically comprehensive range of products to create an optimized color space for various applications.
Please note that the applied Incoterm is CIP. Transport costs are included in the displayed prices.
Instant Deals (1)
30.00kg - Can
1 x 30 KG CAN
|Add to Cart|
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.