- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Calcium Sulfate
- CAS: 7778-18-9
- EC Number: 231-900-3
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Calcium Sulfate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: CaSO4
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 136.130
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: alabaster; anhydrous calcium sulfate; anhydrous sulfate of lime; artificial dental stone; calcium sulfate; calcium sulfate (1:1),dihydrate; calcium sulfate (1:1),hemihydrate; calcium sulfate (2:1); calcium sulfate dihydrate
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Intermediates , Inorganic Fillers
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Germanymore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
- Leipzig, DE
- ISO 9001:2015
- Visit Website
To receive your individual quotation or further information, please use the "Request Quote"-button.
Please note that all prices are subject to final confirmation. Please pay attention to our general Terms and Conditions.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.