Colortherm® Green GN
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Chromium(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1308-38-9
- EC Number: 215-160-9
- REACH: 01-2119433951-39-0000
- IUPAC Name: Chromium(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
- Color: Green
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 151.980
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: Pigment Green 17; Chromia Dichromium trioxide; Chromium sesquioxide; Chrome Green; 1308-38-9; Green chromium oxide; Chromium(3+) oxide; Green cinnabar; Chrome ochre; Chrome oxide
- Industries: Plastics
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Insecticides , Inorganic Pigments
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Colortherm® Green GN is a heat stable chromium oxide green pigment. The product is used extensively in the coloration of construction materials and in the paper industry in the field of colored laminate papers. In addition, the pigment can also be used for the coloration of glazes, enamels or engobes in the ceramic industry. The product exhibits good dispersibility, even in processes which have short dwell times and relatively low shear forces. It is easy to break down and distribute to reach its final tinting strength quickly. It is very lightfast and weather stable. The pigment belongs to the Colortherm® product range that has been developed particularly for applications where high heat stability is required. Like all LANXESS Colortherm® Green pigments, this product is characterized by very low chrome (VI) content.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.