Colortherm® Red 120 M
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Iron(III) Oxide
- CAS: 1309-37-1
- EC Number: 215-168-2
- REACH: 01-2119457614-35-0000
- IUPAC Name: Iron(III) oxide
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: Fe2O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 159.690
- Concentration / Purity: 99.1%
- Synonyms: Eisentrioxid; Eisen(III)-oxid; iron(3+) oxide; Fe2O3; Pigment Red 101, Bayferrox
- Industries: Plastics
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Inorganic Pigments , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlandsmore
Colortherm® Red 120 M is a heat stable, micronized iron oxide red pigment. The product is ideally suited to the coloring of plastics or masterbatches. In addition it can also be applied in the field of Wood Plastic Composites. The product exhibits good dispersibility, even in processes which have short dwell times and relatively low shear forces. It is easy to break down and distribute to reach its final tinting strength quickly. It does not migrate and is very lightfast and weather stable. The pigment belongs to the Colortherm® product range that has been developed particularly for applications where high heat stability is required.
TDS and MSDS are available on request. Please issue a quote request and mention which document you need in the message window.
Availability on request:
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.