Diethylene Glycol (DEG)
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Diethylene Glycol
- CAS: 111-46-6
- EC Number: 203-872-2
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 2-(2-Hydroxyethoxy)ethanol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Molecular Formula: C4H10O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 106.121
- Concentration / Purity: 99.6%
- Synonyms: DIETHYLENE GLYCOL 2,2'-Oxydiethanol; Diglycol Diethylenglykol 2-Hydroxyethyl ether; Bis(2-hydroxyethyl) ether; 2,2'-Oxybisethanol 2-(2-Hydroxyethoxy)ethanol Digol Ethanol, 2,2'-oxybis- Digenos Dicol Diethyleneglycol Brecolane ndg Glycol ether
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates , Oxygenated Solvents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
Diethylene glycol (DEG) is a colorless, practically odorless and hygroscopic liquid organic compound. It has a sweetish taste and is miscible in water, alcohol, ether, acetone, and ethylene glycol. Diethylene glycol is used in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins, polyurethanes, plasticizers, as a building block in organic synthesis, e.g. of morpholine and 1,4-dioxane.It is a solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, dyes, oils, other organic compounds, a humectant for tobacco, cork, printing ink, glue and in brake fluid.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.