- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Diisononyl Phthalate
- CAS: 26761-40-0
- EC Number: 247-977-1
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Bis(7,7-dimethyloctyl) phthalate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Molecular Formula: C28H46O4
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 446.700
- Concentration / Purity: 99.6%
Penpet Petrochemical Trading GmbH
- Hamburg, DE
- ISO 9001:2015
- Visit Website
Diisononyl phthalate (DINP) is a phthalate and a organic-chemical compound and is mostly used as a plasticizer, especially for PVC, but also for glues, paints, solvents and sealants.
Synonyms: Bis(8-methylnonyl) phthalate | Bis(isodecyl) phthalate.
Packaging: 200 kg net drums ISO-Container
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.