- Manufacturer: Saltigo
- Substance / CAS no.: Dimethylsulphamoyl Chloride
- CAS: 13360-57-1
- EC Number: 236-412-4
- REACH: 01-211947166-28
- IUPAC Name: Dimethyl sulfamoyl chloride
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C2H6ClNO2S
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 143.590
- Concentration / Purity: 98%
- Synonyms: Not available
- Industries: Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates
- Required Documents: Article 18 Declaration
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy managment
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Dimethylaminosulfochloride is an intermediate for industrial use under strictly controlled
conditions (HSEQ questionnaire must be completed). It is a derivative of sulfuryl chloride obtained by substituting one of the chlorine atoms by dimethyl amine. Its reactive properties are determined by the remaining chlorine atoms leaving group characteristics.
Availability on Request.
Packaging: 250 kg Drums & ISO-Container
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.