- Manufacturer: Saltigo
- Substance / CAS no.: Dipropoxy-p-toluidine
- CAS: 38668-48-3
- EC Number: 254-075-1
- REACH: 01-2119980937-17-0001
- IUPAC Name: 1,1'-(p-Tolylimino)Dipropan-2-Ol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C13H21NO2
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 223.320
- Concentration / Purity: 96%
- Synonyms: N,N-bis(2-hydroxypropyl)-p-toluidine; dipropoxy-p-toluidine; 1,1'-(p-tolylimino)dipropan-2-ol; n,n-diisopropanol-p-toluidine; 1,1'-((4-methylphenyl)imino)bis-2-propanol; 2-propanol,1,1'-((4-methylphenyl)imino)bis-; 2-propanol,1,1'-[(4-methylphenyl)imino]
- Industries: Rubber , Plastics
- Product Groups: Polymerization & Curing Agents , Organic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy managment
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
DPPT is characterized by its susceptibility to oxidation by peroxides. In DPPT the nitrogen atom is more sterically shielded, which could cause other "curing times" than the other three compounds and it melts relatively high.
Availability on request.
Packaging: 25 kg Drums, 50 kg Drums, 190 kg Drums
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.