- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Tris(2-ethylhexyl) Phosphate
- CAS: 78-42-2
- EC Number: 201-116-6
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Tris(2-Ethylhexyl) Phosphate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C24H51O4P
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 434.640
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: tris(2-ethylhexyl) phosphate; disflamoll tof; tris(2-ethylhexyl)phosphate; flexol tof; phosphoric acid,tris(2-ethylhexyl) ester; kronitex tof; flexol plasticizer tof; 2-ethyl-1-hexanol phosphate; tri(2-ethylhexyl)phosphate
- Industries: Rubber , Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Other Solvents , Plastic Additives , Other Intermediates , Plasticizers , Flame & Thermal Protection , Other Additives , Chemicals for Hydraulic Fluids
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit PLA)
- Cologne, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Disflamoll®TOF is a halogen free phosphate plasticizer with a very good resistance to low temperatures and weathering. It is suitable for use with many types of polymers including flexible PVC, PUR, NBR, SBR. It is a strong, moderately polar solvent.
It is particularly beneficial to use Disflamoll®TOF when resistance to extremely low temperatures is required along with good light stability and weathering resistance. Furthermore it is used as a solvent in the production of hydrogen peroxide, as a carrier for pigments in the manufacture of pigment pastes for plastics and as an additive for mineral oils.
Properties and benefits:
Halogen Free Phosphate Plasticizer
Good resistance to low temperatures & weathering.
Strong, moderately polar solvent
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.