Ethyl ascorbic acid
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- CAS: 86404-04-8
- EC Number: 617-849-3
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Not available
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: -
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 0%
- Synonyms: Ethyl Ascorbic Acid; 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- Industries: Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Product Groups: Not available
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Not availablemore
- Hamburg, DE
Ethyl ascorbic acid is a stable ethylether of ascorbic acid. Calculated it contains 86,3% of ascorbic acid.
Ethyl ascorbic acid works very similar to pure ascorbic acid regarding skin regeneration- and whitening. The sensational effect is significant better than from Mg-ascorbyl Phosphate or ascorbyl glucoside.
Ethyl acorbic acid is very good watersoluble and shows a limited solubility in emollients. The moderate pH of solutions makes it easy to formulate into cosmetic preparations. Ethyl ascorbic acid is very stable and does not show discoloration during storage or application.