- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Ethylene Glycol
- CAS: 107-21-1
- EC Number: 203-473-3
- REACH: 01-2119456816-28-XXXX
- IUPAC Name: Ethane-1,2-diol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C2H6O2
- Color: Colorless
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 62.068
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: 1,2-ethanediol; Ethane-1,2-diol; glycol; monoethylene glycol; 1,2-Dihydroxyethane; 2-hydroxyethanol; Glycol alcohol; Ethylene alcohol; polyethylene glycol
- Industries: Water Treatment , Rubber , Pulp & Paper , Paints & Coatings , Leather & Textiles , Lubricants , Plastics , Construction , Ceramics & Glass , Other Industries , Cleaning Products , Chemical Manufacturing , Adhesives & Sealants
- Product Groups: Oxygenated Solvents , Absorbers , Surface Additives , Other Intermediates , Monomers , Ready-to-Use: Refrigerants , Other Solvents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
Preparados Quimicos De Navarra S.L.
- Beriain, ES
Ethylene glycol is an organic compound with the formula (CH2OH)2. It is mainly used for two purposes, as a raw material in the manufacture of polyester fibers and for antifreeze formulations. It is an odorless, colorless, sweet-tasting, viscous liquid.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.