- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Polyvinyl Chloride
- CAS: 9002-86-2
- EC Number: 618-338-8
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Ethene, Chloro-, Homopolymer
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: -
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: PVC
- Industries: Other Industries , Construction , Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Pulp & Paper , Packaging Materials , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Organic Solids , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents , Thickener & Rheology Additives , Other Additives , Dyes , Processing Additives , Plastic Additives , Polymers , Other Resins , Adhesion & Coupling Agents , Thermoplastics
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
Preparados Quimicos De Navarra S.L.
- Beriain, ES
The resin ETINOX 630 is a vinyl chloride homopolymer obtained by suspension polymerization.
The resin ETINOX 630 is a resin of medium molecular weight that has been selected to obtain good
mechanical properties maintaining an excellent fluidity when mixed.
Given the morphology of the particle size, ETINOX 630 presents good absorption of any type of
plasticizer and gives final products high transparency and a lack of fish-eyes. The resin also has good
thermal stability and initial color.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.