Heavy branched alkyl benzene (HBAB)
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Benzene, (Tetrapropenyl) derivs.
- CAS: 68512-02-7
- EC Number: 270-954-2
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 1,2,4,5-tetraprop-1-en-1-ylbenzene
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: Not available
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
"Heavy Branched Alkyl Benzene (HBAB) derived from petrochemicals. It is a clear and limpid liquid, non corrosive with a high thermal stability. HBAB is derived from the production of BAB.
Heavy Branched Alkyl Benzene (HBAB) is a chemical of choice as component for specialty formulations. HBAB is used in industrial application like thermal fluid, lube oils additive and rubber formulation."
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.