Heavy branched alkyl benzene (HBAB)
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Benzene, (Tetrapropenyl) derivs.
- CAS: 68512-02-7
- EC Number: 270-954-2
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 1,2,4,5-tetraprop-1-en-1-ylbenzene
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: Not available
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
"Heavy Branched Alkyl Benzene (HBAB) derived from petrochemicals. It is a clear and limpid liquid, non corrosive with a high thermal stability. HBAB is derived from the production of BAB.
Heavy Branched Alkyl Benzene (HBAB) is a chemical of choice as component for specialty formulations. HBAB is used in industrial application like thermal fluid, lube oils additive and rubber formulation."