Hedipin-CFA/100 (INCI Declaration: PEG-10 cocoate)
- Manufacturer: KLK Kolb
- Substance / CAS no.: Coconut Fatty Acid, ethoxylated
- CAS: 61791-29-5
- EC Number: 612-401-3
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Coconut Fatty Acid, ethoxylated
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: Not available
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: Fatty Acids, Coco, Ethoxylated
- Industries: Other Industries , Leather & Textiles
- Product Groups: Non-ionic Surfactants , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents , Detergents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
Hedipin-CFA/100 comprises of coconut fatty acids, ethoxylated with 10 mol EO (INCI Declaration: PEG-10 cocoate). A non-ionic surfactant possessing excellent O/W emulsifying and detergent properties, suitable for applications in the leather & textile Industry and other industries.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.