Hedipin-PO/070 VL (INCI Declaration: PEG-7 oleate)
- Manufacturer: KLK Kolb
- Substance / CAS no.: Oleic Acid, ethoxylated
- CAS: 9004-96-0
- EC Number: 500-015-7
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Poly(ethylene glycol) monooleate
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: Not available
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: Not available
- Synonyms: Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-(1-oxo-9-octadecenyl)-.omega.- hydroxy-, (Z)-; PEG
- Industries: Other Industries , Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Leather & Textiles
- Product Groups: Non-ionic Surfactants , Wetting & Leveling Agents , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents , Detergents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
Hedipin-PO/070 VL comprises of oleic acids, ethoxylated with 7 mol EO (INCI Declaration: PEG-7 oleate). A non-ionic surfactant possessing excellent O/W emulsifying, detergent and wetting properties, suitable for applications in the leather & textile industry and other industries.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.