- Manufacturer: Bernd Schwegmann GmbH & Co. KG
- REACH: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Brown
Bernd Schwegmann GmbH & Co. KG
- Grafschaft-Gelsdorf, DE
- Visit Website
KORRODUR is used e.g. in primers to compensate poor preparation of
the substrate and unsatisfactory painting conditions:
· Manual derusting (residues of rust)
· Unfavourable weather conditions, e.g. damp surfaces
· Careless preparation of the substrate, e.g. traces of grease
· Difficulties caused by the type of construction or location, e.g. rest
KORRODUR converts residual rust into non corroding iron tannate and
provides long term protection against corrosion. If moisture is present it
will be emulsified into the film during painting and will evaporate during
drying. The wetting additive contained in KORRODUR ensures good
penetration of the residual rust particles, dirt and wetting of badly
degreased surfaces: Thus adhesion is promoted.
KORRODUR is primarily a rust converting additive for solvent borne
alkyd resin paints. KORRODUR also has a good anticorrosive effect in
solvent based coating systems based on epoxy, chlorinated rubber or
acrylic binders. Typical applications are:
· Anticorrosive primers
· One-coat anticorrosive systems
· Maintenance finishes
For aluminium-pigmented systems we recommend KORRODUR AL 2.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.