Maleic Anhydride Flakes
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Maleic Anhydride
- CAS: 108-31-6
- EC Number: 257-467-0
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Furan-2,5-dione
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Flakes
- Molecular Formula: C4H2O3
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 98.057
- Concentration / Purity: 99.5%
- Synonyms: 2,5-Furandione; Furan-2,5-dione; Maleic acid anhydride; Toxilic anhydride
- Industries: Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Alkyd Resins , Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
Penpet Petrochemical Trading GmbH
- Hamburg, DE
- ISO 9001:2015
- Visit Website
Maleic anhydride (MA) is an organic compound and it is produced from Benzene or n-Butane. It is occupied to manufacture polyesters or used to synthetic tensids, insecticids, herbicides and fungicids.
We supply Maleic Anhydrides in form of briquettes and flakes and as well liquid in tank-trucks.
Synonym: Furan-2,5-dione | cis-Butenedioic anhydride | 2,5-Furanedione | Maleic acid anhydride | Toxilic anhydride
Packaging: 25 kg bags
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.