- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Melamine
- CAS: 108-78-1
- EC Number: 203-615-4
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 1,3,5-Triazine-2,4,6-triamine
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C3H6N6
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 126.120
- Concentration / Purity: 99.85%
- Synonyms: melamine; 1,3,5-triazine-2,4,6-triamine; cyanurotriamide; cyanuramide; cyanurotriamine; isomelamine; theoharn; teoharn; triaminotriazine; cyanuric triamide; hicophor pr; s-triazinetriamine; pluragard; cymel
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates , Monomers
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
"Melamine is an organic compound with the formula C3H6N6. It is a polyvalent organic base. Melamine structurally consists of an aromatic ring composed of 3 carbon and 3 nitrogen atoms. Melamine is the cyclic trimer of cyanimide.
Melamine is mainly used as raw material for melamine resins and coatings. By a reaction with aldehydes (usually formaldehyde) thermosetting plastics can be produced. Melamine-formaldehyde is strong, light, hard and resistant to acids and bases."
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.