MERSOLAT® H 40
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- REACH: Not available
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Not available
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Leather & Textiles , Cleaning Products
- Product Groups: Other Additives , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit PLA)
- Cologne, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Mersolat® H40 is a plastic additives (emulsifier). It is a mixture of primarily secondary sodium alkyl sulfonates with an average chain length of C15, which are used as raw materials for textile processing chemicals, leather auxiliaries, detergents and cleaning products, as anionic emulsifier for emulsions polymerisations and as antistatic agent for plastic materials.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.