Methyl diethanol amine (MDEA)
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: 2-Dimethylaminoethanol
- CAS: 108-01-0
- EC Number: 203-542-8
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: N,N-Dimethyl-2-hydroxyethylamine
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Molecular Formula: C4H11NO
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 89.140
- Concentration / Purity: 99.7%
- Synonyms: N,N-Dimethylethanolamine; DMEA
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Cosmetics & Personal Care , Plastics , Pharma & Life Science , Water Treatment
- Product Groups: Anti-corrosion , Catalysts , Other Additives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
Dimethyllethanolamines are used in the water treatment, polyurethane, pharmaceutical, epoxy resins, coating. Chemical formula C4H11N0. Dimethylethanolamine, also known as Dimethylaminoethanol (DMEA and DMAE respectively), is an organic compound which is industrially produced by the reaction of ethylene oxide with dimethylamine. It contains both an amine group and a hydroxyl group, and can therefore react asas an amine or an alcohol. It is a transparent, pale-yellow liquid.APPLICATIONS:Dimethylaminoethanol is used as a catalyst, corrosion inhibitor, additive to paint removers/boiler water/amino resins and it is used in cosmetic and biomedical products.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.