- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: m-Toluic Acid
- CAS: 99-04-7
- EC Number: 202-723-9
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 3-Methylbenzoic acid
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C8H8O2
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 136.148
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
Penpet Petrochemical Trading GmbH
- Hamburg, DE
- ISO 9001:2015
- Visit Website
Methylbenzoic acids are derived from both benzoic acid and toluol.
The benzoic acids often find there application in the manufacture of synthetic resins.
Synonyms: m-Toluic Acid
Packaging: 25 kg bags on pallets
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.