- Manufacturer: Saltigo
- Substance: Methyl Carbazate
- CAS: 6294-89-9
- EC Number: 228-560-3
- REACH: 01-2120249234-60-0000
- IUPAC Name: Methyl N-aminocarbamate
- Purity: 97%
- Appearance: Powder
- Molecular Formula: C2H6N2O2
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 90.080
Industries: Chemical Manufacturingmore
Product Groups: Organic Intermediatesmore
- Required Documents: Article 18 Declaration
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy managment
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Methylcarbazate is formally derived from carbonic acid by replacing the hydroxyl groups with one methoxy and one hydrazino group. It is used as a chemical intermediate, e.g. for the transer of a hydrazine function.
Availability on Request.
Packaging: 25 kg Drums
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.