- Manufacturer: Saltigo
- Substance / CAS no.: m-Tolyldiethanolamine
- CAS: 91-99-6
- EC Number: 202-114-8
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 2-[N-(2-Hydroxyethyl)-3-methylanilino]ethanol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C11H17NO2
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 195.260
- Concentration / Purity: 96%
- Synonyms: m-tolyldiethanolamine; 2,2'-(m-tolylazanediyl)diethanol; mtdea; 2,2'-(m-tolylimino)diethanol; m-tolydiethanolamine; n,n-di(hydroxyethyl)-m-toluidine; diethanol-m-toluidine; n-(m-tolyl)-diethanolamine; n,n-bis(2-hydroxyethyl)-m-toluidine
- Industries: Rubber , Plastics
- Product Groups: Polymerization & Curing Agents , Other Additives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
- Leverkusen, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy managment
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
N,N-Dioxethyl-m-toluidine used a curing agent for epoxy resins, for plastic- and rubberpolymers (polymer auxiliaries). DMT is characterized by its susceptibility to oxidation by peroxides, which makes it an excellent activator for peroxide-initiated polymerization reactions of unsaturated compounds.
Availability on Request.
Packaging: 25 kg Drums, 190 kg Drums
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.