- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Nonene
- CAS: 97593-01-6
- EC Number: 307-301-9
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Alkenes C8-C10 branched, C9 rich
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: Not available
- Color: Colorless
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 70.133
- Concentration / Purity: 99.2%
- Synonyms: Alkenes C8-C10 branched, C9 rich ; Alkenes, C8-10-branched, ; Alkenes, C8-10-branched, C9 rich ; Alkenes, C8-10-branched, C9-rich ; Nonene ; Alkenes, C8-10-branched, C9-rich
- Industries: Plastics , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product ships to: To all countries.more
Equilex Chemicals B.V.
- Schiedam, NL
- Visit Website
Nonene is an alkene, also called propylene trimer with an average carbon number of nine. It is a branched olefin oligomer produced by polymerisation of propylene.Nonene is a key building block for major chemical compounds.Nonene derivated chemicals are used in wire and cable coatings, electrical insulation, automotive interiors and coated fabrics and for Polyvinylchloride (PVC) flexibilisation.Nonene can be used to produce other chemical intermediates such as alkyl phenols. Those intermediates yield to detergents and cleaners, as well as antioxidants used in crankcase lubricating oils.Equilex is a leading distributor of Nonene in the world. Feel free to contact us for your supplies in nonene.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.