- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Diphosphorus Pentaoxide
- CAS: 1314-56-3
- EC Number: 215-236-1
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 1,3-Dioxodiphosphoxan-1,3-diium-1,3-diolat
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Solid
- Molecular Formula: O5P2
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 141.940
- Concentration / Purity: 99.5%
- Synonyms: p2o5; diphosphorus pentaoxide; di-phosphorus pentoxide; eaton's reagent; granulated; phosphonic anhydride; phosphoric acid anhydride; phosphoric anhydride; phosphorous pentoxide; phosphorus(+5)oxide; phosphorus anhydride; phosphorus oxide; phosphorus pentaoxide
- Industries: Pharma & Life Science , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Inorganic Solids , Other Additives , Inorganic Intermediates
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit LAB)
- Köln, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Phosphorus Pentoxide is a white crystalline, extremely hygroscopic solid. It is formed by burning elementalphosphorus in the abundant presence of oxygen. Most practical applications and uses of Phosphorus Pentoxide are based on its extreme affinity to water, which makes it an excellent dehydrating agent. The dissolution in water is exothermic and demands due care.
Applications fields are: chemical industry, manufacturing of pharmaceutical agents and vitamines.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.