- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- CAS: 9002-89-5
- EC Number: 618-340-9
- REACH: 01-2119471301-50-0011
- IUPAC Name: Ethenol, homopolymer
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Granules
- Molecular Formula: -
- Color: White
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: -
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: PVOH; Poly(Ethenol), Ethenol, homopolymer; PVA; Polyviol; PVAL
- Industries: Pulp & Paper , Cosmetics & Personal Care , Paints & Coatings , Packaging Materials , Plastics , Construction , Ceramics & Glass , Other Industries , Adhesives & Sealants
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates , Other Additives , Other Resins , Polymers , Emulsifiers & Dispersing Agents
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Preparados Quimicos De Navarra S.L.
- Beriain, ES
PVA 088-20 is a partially hydrolyzed PVA material with a white granular appearance.
It is stable in most organic solvents, and is resistant to vegetable and animal oils and
Application The excellent performance properties and quality of PVA 088-20 is utilized in several
market applications, such as paper coatings, adhesives, textiles, and fibers.
Storage Stable indefinitely with no risk of molding or deterioration when protected from
Use Add the product to water at ambient temperature. Agitate and inject steam, raising the
temperature to 80 – 85 °C. A complete solution is obtained in about 30 – 60 minutes.
Always maintain agitation. At ambient temperature, the material is not attacked by
organic solvents or vegetable and animal oils and greases. The material softens and
swells when subjected to strong or weak acid or alkali conditions.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.