PREVENTOL® BM 5
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance: Benzisothiazolinone
- CAS: 2634-33-5
- EC Number: 220-120-9
- REACH COMPLIANT: —
- IUPAC Name: 1,2-Benzothiazol-3-one
- Purity: 2.5%
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C7H5NOS
- Color: —
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 151.180
Industries: Rubber , Paints & Coatings , Plastics , Pulp & Paper , Cleaning Products , Adhesives & Sealants , Chemical Manufacturingmore
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: Use restricted to BPR product types 6, 13 (Biocidal Product Regulation). Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit MPP)
- Cologne, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
PREVENTOL BM 5
PREVENTOL BM 5 is an aqueous solution of 1,2-Benzisothiazolin-3-one (BIT) and Methylisothiazolin-3-one (MIT).
For the preservation of aqueous technical preparations such as aqueous paints and coatings, polymer emulsions, plasters, knifing fillers, pigment pastes, paper coatings, inks, synthetic and natural adhesives, cleaners and detergents, and similar products usable.
It has a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity, particularly against bacteria. It is VOC- and solvent-free.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.