PREVENTOL® P 100
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Bronopol
- CAS: 52-51-7
- EC Number: 200-143-0
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Solid
- Molecular Formula: C3H6BrNO4
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 199.990
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Synonyms: bronopol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol; bronosol; bronocot; bronidiol; bronopolu; bronotak; 1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-; onyxide 500; lexgard bronopol; bronopolum
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Pulp & Paper , Water Treatment , Cleaning Products , Adhesives & Sealants
- Product Groups: Preservatives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: Biocidal use limited to products of BPR product types 1, 2, 6, 11, 12.
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit MPP)
- Cologne, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
Min. 98 % of solid 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (Bronopol).
Broad spectrum of action against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria, including sulphate-reducing, anaerobic types.
For the preservation of aqueous chemical-technical preparations and products such as surfactant solutions, polymer emulsions, polishes or household products.
For water treatment in cooling circuits, paper machinery, oil and gas recovery and lithographic fluids.
Raw material for the production of liquid formulations and biocidal combinations.
Deodorant for kitty litter and chemical toilets.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.