PREVENTOL® P 72 W
- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Bronopol
- CAS: 52-51-7
- EC Number: 200-143-0
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C3H6BrNO4
- Color: Not available
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 199.990
- Concentration / Purity: 15%
- Synonyms: bronopol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol; bronosol; bronocot; bronidiol; bronopolu; bronotak; 1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-; onyxide 500; lexgard bronopol; bronopolum
- Industries: Construction , Paints & Coatings , Pulp & Paper , Water Treatment , Cleaning Products , Adhesives & Sealants
- Product Groups: Preservatives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: Use restricted to BPR product types 2, 6, 11, 12 (Biocidal Product Regulation). Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Holy See)more
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
LANXESS Deutschland GmbH (Business Unit MPP)
- Cologne, DE
- ISO 9000 - Quality Management
- ISO 14000 - Environmental management
- ISO 50001 - Energy management
- UN Global Compact
- TfS - Together for Sustainability
- Supplier T&C
PREVENTOL P 72 W
PREVENTOL P 72 W is an aqueous solution based on 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (Bronopol) only and is VOC-free. It is effective against a broad spectrum of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria with the inclusion of sulphate-reducing species.
- As a slimicide in water circulation of paper machines (wet end)
- Preservation of raw and auxiliary materials for paper production
- Water treatment of industrial cooling water circuits
- Preservation of cleaners, surfactants, fountain solutions, polymer dispersions, synthetic adhesives, pigment slurries and other chemical-technical preparations based on water
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.