- Manufacturer: LANXESS
- Substance / CAS no.: Bronopol
- CAS: 52-51-7
- EC Number: 200-143-0
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: 2-Bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Not available
- Molecular Formula: C3H6BrNO4
- Color: Yellow
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 199.990
- Concentration / Purity: 9%
- Synonyms: bronopol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol; bronosol; bronocot; bronidiol; bronopolu; bronotak; 1,3-propanediol; 2-bromo-2-nitro-; onyxide 500; lexgard bronopol; bronopolum
- Industries: Paints & Coatings , Pulp & Paper , Water Treatment , Cleaning Products , Adhesives & Sealants
- Product Groups: Preservatives , Biocides
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Swedenmore
- Vejle, DK
Broad and balanced spectrum of activity against bacteria (aerobic and anaerobic), mould and yeast. VOC Free. For the preservation of aqueous coatings, polymer dispersions, synthetic adhesives, fountain solutions, cleaners and detergents and other water-based chemical-technical preparations. To receive your individual quotation or further information, please use the "Request Quote"-button.Please note that all prices are subject to final confirmation. Please pay attention to our general Terms and Conditions.
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.