Mono Propylene Glycol (MPG)
- Manufacturer: Confidential
- Substance / CAS no.: Propylene Glycol
- CAS: 57-55-6
- EC Number: 200-338-0
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Propane-1,2-diol
- Concentration / Purity: 99%
- Appearance: Liquid
- Molecular Formula: C3H8O2
- Color: Colorless
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 76.100
- Industries: Adhesives & Sealants , Agriculture , Chemical Manufacturing , Cleaning Products , Other Industries , Ceramics & Glass , Construction , Plastics , Lubricants , Food & Feed , Leather & Textiles , Paints & Coatings , Cosmetics & Personal Care , Pharma & Life Science , Pulp & Paper , Rubber , Water Treatment
- Product Groups: Organic Intermediates , Other Intermediates , Monomers , Adhesion & Coupling Agents , Specialty Solvents , Plastic Additives
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spainmore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Preparados Quimicos De Navarra S.L.
- Beriain, ES
Propylene glycol is a synthetic organic compound with the chemical formula C3H8O2. It is a viscous, colorless liquid which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Chemically it is classed as a diol and is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform.
It is produced on a large scale and is primarily used in the production of polymers, but also sees use in food processing, and as a process fluid in low-temperature heat-exchange applications. In the European Union, it has the E-number E1520 for food applications. For cosmetics and pharmacology, the number is E490. Propylene glycol is also present in propylene glycol alginate which known as E405.
Methyl ethyl glycol
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.