Pure Nickel Foam - 450 µm
- Manufacturer: Alantum Europe GmbH
- Substance / CAS no.: Nickel
- CAS: 7440-02-0
- EC Number: 231-111-4
- REACH: Not available
- IUPAC Name: Nickel
- GHS: Not available
- Appearance: Solid
- Molecular Formula: Ni
- Color: Gray
- Molar Weight [g/mol]: 58.693
- Concentration / Purity: 99.9%
- Synonyms: Ni
- Industries: Other Industries , Research Chemicals , Pharma & Life Science , Cleaning Products , Chemical Manufacturing
- Product Groups: Other Surfactants , Other Intermediates , Solids , Metal Packaging , Absorbers , Processing Additives , High Performance Materials , Catalysts
- Required Documents: None
- Other Restrictions: None
- Other Certificates: None
Product only ships to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdommore
- Login to view Safety/ Technical Data Sheets
Alantum Europe GmbH
- München, DE
- Visit Website
Alantum Pure Nickel Foam has a high range of advantages, including:
•High surface area
•100% open porous
•Superb electrical and heat conductivity
•Flow distribution of various physical parameters
Suitable as a catalyst or in fuel cells, batteries and electrolyzers.
Dimensions and properties are customizable. Contact us now to discuss your needs.
Alantum is the only scaled manufacturer of alloy foam worldwide.
Apart from our high performance alloys, we carry a range of base metal foams (e.g. Nickel, Copper) which are mass-produced by electrochemical deposition.
Pore size: 450 µm
Area Density: 420 g/m²
Go beyond Instant Deals and Request an Individual Quote or an Agreement, for recurrent purchases.
are looking for.